Project Management + Owner’s Representative
Providing exceptional, proactive project organization and management for all project types and levels.
- Seasoned communicators and team builders skilled in all construction methodologies and processes
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, and contractors to detail out project specifications.
- Create and maintain project, procurement, and phasing schedules.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors
- Coordinate permits and licenses from appropriate jurisdictions
- Conduct weekly OAC meetings
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Oversee health and safety protocols
- Oversee plan revisions, RFIs, submittals and change orders
- Review pay applications and percentage complete billings.
Strategic Facilities Planning and Management
Leading SFP team from kick off through implementation and phasing on a full-time or interim/temporary basis.
- Define project resources, goals, budget, and schedule.
- Oversee team to manage scope, challenge assumptions and think outside the box.
- Anticipate, interpret, dissect, and resolve complex issues.
- Capitalize and coach individual team members to their strengths towards project success.
- Write, respond and/or evaluate Request for Proposals.
Space Management Business Processes
Assisting organizations to establish and formalize space management business processes.
- Interview stakeholders to establish roles in the process and expectations of their input.
- Understand current short and long-term real estate/facilities investments, directives and how they are aligned with business goals.
- Document current processes, tools, resources, and critical success factors.
- Develop, formalize, and present optional directions and processes.
- Outline gap solutions and research potential resources, tools, and costs.
- Prepare materials and administer training sessions.
Programming and Needs Assessment using SpaceTrak
Digitally interacting with key stakeholders to establish detailed building space requirements
- Validate baseline data (people, places and assets) and then forecast for future needs.
- Gather tangible information via our templates or quickly customize your own online questionnaires.
- Highlight company inter and intra relationships and location constraints.
- Generate various scenarios and vet out the optimal plan for an organization’s needs.
Innovation and Development Product Owner/Management
Guiding all steps in the evolution of technology product in the commercial real estate industry.
- Expeditiously comprehend innovation, business case, model, scope, goals, and timeline.
- Define the product vision and roadmap to guide the implementation development team.
- Bridge the communication gap between the business and technology.
- Proficient using agile methodologies and Confluence/Jira to participate with Scrum Master in sprints.
- Streamline to the MVP and beyond on challenges and obstacles that might occur after launch.
SOP and IWMS /Integration & Implementations
Overseeing Strategic Occupancy Planning and IWMS Implementations to ensure strategy AND tactical goals are coordinated for long-term results.
- Discuss scope, direction, goals, unique challenges, and timeline.
- Understand business strategy and key drivers as it relates to real estate.
- Confirm contributing data sources, purpose, ownership, and level of accuracy.
- Conduct visioning/solutioneering sessions to outline global process and phasing.
- Clearly define Geography, Organization and Space Classification hierarchies.
- Review and propose floor plan labeling systems.
- Establish and manage implementation, testing and support schedule.